Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Bleeding after embryo transfer
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bleeding after embryo transfer

Hello- I had a day 3 transfer today.  The transfer went very well- but afterwards when my Dr, took the speculum out- I had some bleeding right away.  He looked and said it was from the retrieval site.  He said there was absolutely no impact on the transfer.  He even showed me the clean catheter so I saw there was no bleeding in the uterus.  Have you seen this happen.  I have had very light intermittant spotting the rest of today and hardly any discomfort.  Do you think vaginal wall (retrieval puncture site) bleeding will hurt my chance?

Thanks