Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Change of Life Baby

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Change of Life Baby
My mom had me while she was going through her change of life so we are called "change of life babies" - but - unlike other people that I talk to - I had my menstrual period at 3 days old and had it for 5 days, after that it stopped.  But has there been any study linking that to having hormonal imbalances?  I swear it did something to my pituary gland and my hormones - just wondering.  
I am not aware of any link between infant menstrual bleeding which can occur from the mother's hormone when in the uterus then later having hormone problems unless you had premature puberty or other endocrine disorder diagnosed as a child. I would see your doctor to discuss your pituitary gland and hormone problems that you are having currently.
What do you mean "change of life"??