Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Change of Life Baby
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Change of Life Baby

My mom had me while she was going through her change of life so we are called "change of life babies" - but - unlike other people that I talk to - I had my menstrual period at 3 days old and had it for 5 days, after that it stopped.  But has there been any study linking that to having hormonal imbalances?  I swear it did something to my pituary gland and my hormones - just wondering.