FSH and LH
I am 27 years old and had blood work on day 3 of cycle- LH 6.5 and FSH 18.1, are these levels abnormal?  Can I get pregnant?
The FSH is considered high since normal should be less then 10.0.  I would wonder what the cycle day 3 Estradiol level was.

This could mean that you would have more difficulty getting pregnant.  Your age is in your favor and so high FSH levels mean less for you.  I would suggest seeing a specialist called a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist because you may have to undergo fertility treatment to help you get pregnant.  At age 27, I would not tell you that you cannot get pregnant, I would use the FSH level to tell you that it is time to see the doctor and possibly do fertility treatment sooner than later and be more aggressive and proactive about it.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.