Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Future

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Future
Dear doctor,
I have taken in total 3 times morning after pill ( plan B), in three different menstrual cycles. Will this effect my future fertility? Will it increase the chances of ectopic pregnancy or any other type of pregnancy related problems?
Thanking you for your time and help.
No.