Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Hopefully
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hopefully

I hope that you give help give my some advice. I had 2 failed Ivf treatment and 3 fail AI. I have one last try to have a child through my health ins. If that don't work then I'm not sure if my dream of becoming a mother my be gone. I feel like i have card stacked against me. So far none I mean none of the woman on my father side have children or could not have children. I have a sister but she has a different father she has 3 children. I hoping that since we share the same mother I would be different but it seems like thats not happening. My husband has one son I try my best to feel like his my own but the mother and sometime my husband reminds me his not. All I would like just like some other woman on here also would love to have a child of her own. Also before I started Fertility treatment all I got was you still young have time to have a child now that I will be 30 in a 1 1/2 time seem to be getting short. If I was to have a child I would be the first one on my father side to have a child.