Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
I feel something moving in my stomache
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I feel something moving in my stomache

Hi,
I was a little unsure as to which category to post my question, but sure hope to receive an answer.

For a few days now, especially in the middle of the night, I've been feeling something pulsating or like moving around in my stomach, mostly on the right side, but below my navel area. I feel this during midday also. In fact today I was staring at my stomach at the exact time of the movement and I saw my stomach quiver slightly. What could it be?

I am 38 yrs old, and I've had 3 ectoptic pregnancies in the past. The last one was like 15 yrs ago, and I hadn't been pregnant since. What could all this moving and fluttering be?
I don't want to speculate anything, nor do I want to excite my household, so I'm turning here for some advice.
Hope to hear from someone soon and thanks in advance.