Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Need help with symptoms I am experiencing

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

I have been having sleeping issues.  I go to sleep at night perfectly fine but during the day I am tired all the time,  coffee doesn't even help anymore,  I can sleep all day every day if given the chance,  my energy levels  are allmost completely depleted.  yesterday I swept my back porch and felt like i was going to have a heart attack after a couple of minutes.  My heart was racing.  About a couple of weeks ago I was passing what appeared to be clots during a bowel movement and that occured a couple more times after that.  I also had pain in my lower left back.  I went to my doctor and they did an ultrasound and xray and  found that I have a kidney stone and arthritis in my back but that doesn't explain the other symptoms.  I don't know what else to do or if this is associated with something.  
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible. They may run some blood tests including a thyroid test and complete blood count. If you have blood in your stools, you should see a doctor as soon as possible. They may order a colonoscopy, barium enema and/or CT scan of the abdomen.
Please see your primary care doctor as soon as possible.
Thanks for the response,  I don't have the blood anymore but the chronic fatigue is still there.  I also (a few months ago) had a varicose vein removed on my right knee and know have chronic pain that developed and does not go away, I can't bend that knee for long because it starts to hurt even worse.  It scares me because I keep thinking it's a clot which I have been told there would be other issues if it was.  but my main concern is the fatigue.  They did all the blood tests and came up empty for anything.