Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Post embryo transfer
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Post embryo transfer

Hi just did embryo transfer and in the evening when passing clear urine found a small peice of red fluffy tissue in the lloo when i did pee. could this be some kind of scar tissue as if what i hear is correct the embryos cannot 'fall out' of the uterus after the transfer. I haven't seen again since and i am worried that i may have lost everything. Thanks and any info would be gratly appreciated.