Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
TTC after hsg
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
TTC after hsg
Hello! I am scheduled for an hsg test 3-4 days before ovulation (I use ovulation tests). I was prescribed to take Doxycycline (as a preventive measure) 2 days before the test and 3 days after the test. In case the test result is fine, do you think it will be ok to TTC this month? How long does it take for a Antibiotic to be eliminated from the body? (I usually don't take any medication while ttc). How quickly after hsg can we ttc?
I appreciate you answer. Thank you in advance!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I usually tell my patients that they can resume intercourse 2 days after the HSG, but you must check with your own doctor to confirm.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Thank you very much! But how long does it take for the Antibiotic to be eliminated from the body? Thank you so much!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now