Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
To do after FET

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

To do after FET
Hi, I am going for FET tomorrow. We are planning for two 3days embryos to be put inside. My question is, for how long should i stay on the bed after Embryos r put inside. Last time i got up after 10 mins. and took a cab to get back home. It was an unsuccessful ICSI cycle 2 months ago (Fresh Cycle). I would appreciate If you have any other suggestion. Thanks.
Each IVF Center has their own protocol. The time in different IVF practices vary widely--the time has been from 0 minutes (get up immediately after the transfer)  to 30minutes. I would discuss this with your IVF doctor as they have their own protocols. Once the tranfer occurs the mechanism for implantation is such that the embryo would not just fall out because of gravity.
Thank you doctor. I had transfer on 13th May, before i could read your reply :-)

My doctor agrees with what u said that no gravity rule for embryos. But as a precaution i did stayed on bed for 30 mins after ET. After a failed cycle u become more cautious. i am feeling AF cramps from the day 1 of transfer. I hope this time it works. My blood test is on 29th, Thursday.

Thanks again.