Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Treetnemt of Azospermia

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Treetnemt of Azospermia
I diagnosed Azospermia.
Science last 6 months i took a medicene of homiapathy.But steel reports are not normal.
So what Should i do ?
Do need ful to me
Thtnking You.
With regards,
mayank
I suggest that you see a specialist in urology who treats men with infertility.  They can do a complete work up to determine the reason for the azoospermia.  Alternatively, your partner and you can see a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist who treats women but they can help you find a urologist and also discuss options to get pregnant including donor sperm insemination vs in vitro fertilization with intracytoplasmic sperm injection retrieved from your testicles or epididymus depending on what the problem you may have.