Uncontrolled Orgasms
I am 32 and have been waking up at night with uncontrolled orgasms sometimes lasting hours.
I havent had sex for years.
I have reciently come off the pill and Cipralex as I want to try for kids soon.
These orgasms are painful and anoying as it is making it dificult to sleep a whole night.
Is there a name for this condition and is it related to menopause?
I do not think it is related to menopause. Long periods of abstinence may then result in release of sexual tension through dream/orgasms. As I am not a sexologist, I suggest that you ask this question on the Sexuality and Relationships Forum.
I just recently read about a woman who has a similar problem to yours, maybe this could be a good jumping off point for you to look into it further.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0311_200_orgasms_extra.shtml
are u sure they are what you think that is? maybe an inner problem with cervix or something else. go for a checkup!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.