Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Uncontrolled Orgasms

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Uncontrolled Orgasms

I am 32 and have been waking up at night with uncontrolled orgasms sometimes lasting hours.
I havent had sex for years.
I have reciently come off the pill and Cipralex as I want to try for kids soon.
These orgasms are painful and anoying as it is making it dificult to sleep a whole night.
Is there a name for this condition and is it related to menopause?
Tags: orgasm
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I do not think it is related to menopause. Long periods of abstinence may then result in release of sexual tension through dream/orgasms. As I am not a sexologist, I suggest that you ask this question on the Sexuality and Relationships Forum.
I just recently read about a woman who has a similar problem to yours, maybe this could be a good jumping off point for you to look into it further.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0311_200_orgasms_extra.shtml
are u sure they are what you think that is? maybe an inner problem with cervix or something else. go for a checkup!