Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Uncontrolled Orgasms
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Uncontrolled Orgasms

I am 32 and have been waking up at night with uncontrolled orgasms sometimes lasting hours.
I havent had sex for years.
I have reciently come off the pill and Cipralex as I want to try for kids soon.
These orgasms are painful and anoying as it is making it dificult to sleep a whole night.
Is there a name for this condition and is it related to menopause?
Tags: orgasm