Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Undeveloped Uterus

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Undeveloped Uterus
My Ob/Gyn was shocked to learn about my rare condition, he said that my uterus was so small like that of an 11 year old girl ( Im 31 years old) it looks like it did not developed as it should. When I was 13, my period stopped until I reach 28 because I started using birth control and it stopped again when I stop taking the birth control. I wanted to know if there's still a chance for me to conceive.
If you do not get periods again after you stopped the pill then you may have premature ovarian failure and so may have difficulty becoming pregnant because you do not ovulate any longer and so there is no estrogen and the uterus is not normal size.
You should be checked by your gynecologist or Reproductive Endocrinologist to check all your female hormones like FSH, LH, Estradiol, Prolactin TSH.  This is just a start.  You will then need a complete work up if you do have premature ovarian failure.