What is the problem
Hi I wanted to know if my period cycles are normal or if I should seek proffesional help let me give you some background information. I have been tracking my cycles for 7 consistent months now and they range from 32 to 53 days. I have had 32 days, 38, 53,38,44,26,39 for these 7 months I've been tracking. Is this normal? Does this mean I am less fertile than normal women? could this be amenorrhea? Thank you in advance.
Yes, you may have a problem with your periods and that problem could mean that you are not ovulating regularly and therefore would be less fertile than other women.  I would suggest that you see a fertility specialist called a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist if you can because in the long run it may save you time and money.