Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
What is the problem

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

What is the problem
Hi I wanted to know if my period cycles are normal or if I should seek proffesional help let me give you some background information. I have been tracking my cycles for 7 consistent months now and they range from 32 to 53 days. I have had 32 days, 38, 53,38,44,26,39 for these 7 months I've been tracking. Is this normal? Does this mean I am less fertile than normal women? could this be amenorrhea? Thank you in advance.
Yes, you may have a problem with your periods and that problem could mean that you are not ovulating regularly and therefore would be less fertile than other women.  I would suggest that you see a fertility specialist called a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist if you can because in the long run it may save you time and money.