Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
White discharge when I urinate = is this normal?

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Not sure where to ask this question so put it here.  Sometimes when I urinate some white discharge comes out - I wondered if this is normal?
If it does not have any smell and it is not irritating then it probably is normal. If the discharge is more copious midcycle then this is normal since your cervical mucous can change midcycle due to the increased estrogen during the ovulation time.