Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
extremely late period - negative HPT
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

extremely late period - negative HPT

My last period was 8/4/07. Since then I have had absolutely no spotting at all. I took a HPT when I was about a week late, it was negative. About three weeks late I went to the doctor and got my yearly exam, another urine test, still negative. The next day I went to get a blood test, I had no thyroid problems and negtive qualitive pregnancy test. Since then I've been taking HPT every week or so, just in case. I am 20 years old, not on birth control, not TTC, but not working to hard to prevent it.  I'm not stressed, I would be happy either way (pregnant or not). I had a weight change recently, no sickness, and my period have been regular before this. I have felt slightly different lately. The last time my husband and I had sex it was quite uncomfortable. I have also had touching my clitoris be extremely uncomfortable. I've had some twitching in my lower abdomen, kind of like when your eye twitched. I have had a few sharp pains, once from my belly button down and more recently in my groin area. They don't hurt like cramps, and they don't hurt very bad. They don't last long. I have had some other symptoms but am afraid that those may all be in my head - dizziness, fatigue, gas. I just really don't know whats going on.  Any ideas? I know that sometimes women just don't ovulate, but 2 almost 3 months? I am going to the gyno in a couple of weeks. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what's wrong with me. Thanks in advance!