Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
harm of anal sex fistula

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

harm of anal sex fistula

I understand what your saying but the problem is I though I will not get aroused but now I see that I do ,but after reaching orgasm the *** will not exit, I mean it feels like it is stuck inside, I have been readind so many things about anal sex these few months , when I reach orgasm the fluid or *** does not exit my vigina (vagina) and I used to have alot of *** but now I can feel like it stays inside and does not come out,I read about anal sex and the harms is causes like can there be a fistula caused that I have read about on the internet.I do get aroused but the *** does not get out.I sometimes feel it is inside my anus. I am so scared so scared I cannot explain. why does the *** stay inside which in the past I had so much coming out.can this anal sex caused harm and I get itchy in the anal areaafter orgasm and before that.I just dont know why this fluid is stuck in and makes me feel bad, I feel like Im bloated and no matter what I do ot stays in.please can you help me more with this .please Im going out of my mind.,can that anal sex caused a fistula or something.please help me