Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
hot pain in upper back

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

hot pain in upper back
I feel hot in my upper left back side. At times if feels as if someone is placing a hot iron near the skin, i think you know how it feels.  Especially when i do some work that requires me to bend for sometime or when i walk or just happens to be in directly sunlight.  Went to hospital and an xray revealed nothing all was clear.  both breasts where lactating but this the Dr said was a hormonal problem and it was treated.  The hot feeling in the back feels so bad.
I can comment on your breasts lactating. Your doctor should check a prolactin level if you are not breast feeding because it could represent a pituitary problem eg microadenoma. If it is elevated you may need an MRI of the brain/pituitary.
Regarding the back. I would recomment that you see a doctor to recheck what the problem it. Check if anything has broken out on the skin as well like a lesion that could be shingles. But do see your doctor.