Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
hot pain in upper back
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

hot pain in upper back

I feel hot in my upper left back side. At times if feels as if someone is placing a hot iron near the skin, i think you know how it feels.  Especially when i do some work that requires me to bend for sometime or when i walk or just happens to be in directly sunlight.  Went to hospital and an xray revealed nothing all was clear.  both breasts where lactating but this the Dr said was a hormonal problem and it was treated.  The hot feeling in the back feels so bad.