Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
infertility drugs/clostil

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

infertility drugs/clostil

My Doctor prescribe me a clostil 50mg.i took 2x a day for 10 days,i read an article saying,it suppose to be taken only 0nce a day for 5days..What will be the side effect of the drugs to me?and still..it did'nt work,i still got my period.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Yes, you are right, normally it is given for 5 days not 10.  It does not necessarily work the first time you use it.  The success rates vary from 5 to 18% depending on the reason for infertility. I suggest that you see a specialist in infertility called a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist.