Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
iui question
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

iui question

I took follitisim injectables75 for 8days, then 100 follitisim for 6 days. Yesterday I went in for u/s and b/w, they told me the iui will be done today friday, they told me not to take the HCG shot. I did the iui today and they told me to come in on Monday, I want to know why they did not let me take the HCG. I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own.