Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
ivf frozen cycle
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ivf frozen cycle

i am so glad to have discovered this forum. i had a frozen tranfer on 5/22 and due for blood work on 6/3. i was on bed rest for 4 days because the first one failed. i got up weds5/27 and did a little moving around the house. that same evening was so moody got into an arguement with my sister cut it of  but it left me crying the entire evening. i then notice a whitish discharge about 3episodes that night. i decided to do a uring pregnancy test which came out negative.  next day had same discharge. Is this normal? since then i have been so worried, have had couple of aguements with my husband. today 5/29 spoke with my nurse who told me that was too early. i have no symptoms at all. sometimes some low back pain which is similar to my PMS. i am so worried because i may not be able to try it again. i have faith in god and pray alot but i am just human. i am glad i find a place where i can express my feelings. i am trying to stay calm and still hoping for the best. let me know if there is anything i am doing wrong or i should do.
thank you.