Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
ivf frozen cycle

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

ivf frozen cycle

i am so glad to have discovered this forum. i had a frozen tranfer on 5/22 and due for blood work on 6/3. i was on bed rest for 4 days because the first one failed. i got up weds5/27 and did a little moving around the house. that same evening was so moody got into an arguement with my sister cut it of  but it left me crying the entire evening. i then notice a whitish discharge about 3episodes that night. i decided to do a uring pregnancy test which came out negative.  next day had same discharge. Is this normal? since then i have been so worried, have had couple of aguements with my husband. today 5/29 spoke with my nurse who told me that was too early. i have no symptoms at all. sometimes some low back pain which is similar to my PMS. i am so worried because i may not be able to try it again. i have faith in god and pray alot but i am just human. i am glad i find a place where i can express my feelings. i am trying to stay calm and still hoping for the best. let me know if there is anything i am doing wrong or i should do.
thank you.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
First of all, I do not want you to feel guiltu or feel that you are doing anything wrong. It looks like you need some support.  I suggest finding a caring person or asking the IVF Center to refer you to some counseling or group counseling so you can have some support.  I do suggest that you try to reduce stress in your like and try not to get into any arguments.  A Mind-Body program is helpful that is available by CD, on-line, or books or classes that teach you to reduce stress by meditation or relaxation technique.  There have been studies to show pregnancy rates increase for women who do the Mind-Body approach to their IVF cycle.  In addition, acupuncture can help reduce stress and increase IVF success rates.  I agree with your Nurse.  The best way to check if you are pregnant is by a blood test called a beta HCG which you are due for on 6/3. I wish you the best.