Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
non pregnancy related breast tenderness
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

non pregnancy related breast tenderness

I have kinda a weird situation, the doctors think i may have endometriosis so they put me on a pill I only get my period 3 times a year to reduce the pain and possibly stop/slow the growths. (i have been on the ring for 2 years previous to this). I have had extreme breast tenderness for the last 3 weeks to the point i cant sleep on my stomach (the entire breast, especially around the edges it seems). Also, last week i has such bad nausea i constantly felt like i was gonna puke, but now this week i am fine. I haven't gotten my period for 3 months now and have one more month until i am suppose to get it.  I also haven't had any spotting, which my doctor said i would have.   My question is how do i know if i get pregnant if i don't get my monthly period. Do i have to buy a test every month? I am not exactly specific on the times i take my pill daily, normally within an hour time range though. Also, with my breast tenderness, everything I've looked up said it was due to hormonal changes, should i still be experiencing this if i don't get my monthly period?