Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
sperm count
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sperm count

I am on follisim shots, I will be doing an iui soon. My husband had to do a sperm count today, but he could not release any. when he finally did it was a very small small amount which we did not take to the clinic. My RE told me that on the day of the iui they will check the count before doing the iui, my question is can iui be done with such a small amonut of sperm, does my husband have a problem.