Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
what is wrong

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

what is wrong
I missed 2 pills this month .  I am having a clear dishcharge with blood in it.  I have endometriois and polyasystic ovaries.   One week before my period.  Could I be pregnant or could it just be the endo?
It could be normal breakthrough bleeding because you missed 2 pills this month. You should get a pregnancy test if you miss your period.