Internal Medicine Expert Forum
Throat irritation and congestion in lungs

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to how to prevent and treat diseases, treatment for chronic conditions or find solutions to puzzling diagnostic problems that affect adults.

I ma 63 years old an diabetic for the last 7 years.I am on medication.All these years mu sugar levels are within 160( post lunch).I have been suffering with cough,throat irritation and weezing in lungs for the last 4 days.I am taking medicine for this.I just got my sugar levels chcked and found 230 post lunch and 220 fasting.Is this some thing to do with infection or do I need to go to diabetologist for further checkup.

Medicnes being used for allergic / infection are Levoday 500mg 1/day,Respira ACE and Rupanex one each at night.

Please advice on further medicines / investigations required.
Tags: Lung