Internal Medicine Expert Forum
Tired of being tired
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to how to prevent and treat diseases, treatment for chronic conditions or find solutions to puzzling diagnostic problems that affect adults.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tired of being tired

I've been dealing with bad fatigue for over 8 months- I had mono back in 2005 and have had problems with fatigue here and there but it's gotten pretty bad since October. In December I was diagnosed with pericarditis- I had a cardiac cath done and it was all clear as was my cardiac bloodwork. I had a colonoscopy last year which was normal. I've had numerous CBD Chem panels- all normal. I had an ANA done back in January which was normal. I'm still dealing with a lot of fatigue lack of energy, some muscle and joint pain(feels like I have the flu all the time). I've put on some weight because I don't have the energy to hit the gym as much. I saw an Internal Medicine doctor who ordered some additional bloodwork- B12, CPK, Ft3, HLA B27, Protein Electrophoresis Serum, RA,TSH, 25 OH ViTD- the only one that concerns me is the Protein Electrophoreses. But with every other blood test, xray, test, CT scan being normal is there something serious they could be missing- or could this be Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia. I'm a 29 year old male and the only underlying conditions I have are Gilberts Syndrome and Low Good Cholesterol. Any insight would be much appreciated