Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum User Group
Hello- ?'s
About This Group:

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!

Founded by MSKshelly on September 22, 2009
62 members

Hello- ?'s

hello , i just joined med help hoping to find others with some of the same health issues as myself. i feel like no one understands or can even relate to the pain and discomfort of IC. I can not even put into words to explain it to people, but here recently i am having more and worse symptoms i just dont understand if its the same problem or something else is going on too. I was diagnosed in 2009 (at 20 years old) with IC and Endo . My question is what meds have been helpful with your IC? and how sever is your pain? whats your worst problem issue daily? Thanks in advance for the reply. I have seen docs and i am told it will just keep getting worse i do not even think he understand what i am going thru. thanks :)
ChitChatNine made cookies last night! Comment
Dec 01
Ebola - Inside are two great resour...
Oct 27 by ChitChatNine
calamfred Sick of being sick Comment
Oct 12