Hello I'm new to the Group
Hello everyone my name is Bridgett, Glade to have found this Forum.
I have suffered with IC, for as long as i can remember, I'm 44 so lets just say half my lief. I also get cystitis on my ovaries during  the 2 weeks before I have my period that "Flush"  (how it was put to me years ago). when my period starts.
I go threw so much pain that I go into fetal position. I used to have this happen every other period but now every month I have to go threw this pain for a week. I have noticed physical changes lately I mean I get real tried now,and last week I stayed in bed all day, this has gotten worse. Don't know if it's my age or what but it is Painful. I'm one of  the Americans who is  with out Medical Insurance right now. Not having medical Insurance at this stage of my life is pretty scary.
Well Thanks for listening I'm glade to be a part of the community.
Bridgett
Hi there,
I'm new to this site, just found it last night, actually. I have chronic migraines, and it seems people really try and answer all the questions, most have at least 4 responses. Big difference from IC. I was born with kidney reflux, had surgery around age 2 to reattach my left ureter. Reflux on and off throughout early childhood. Another surgery on ureter, and no problems till sexually active at 17. Then he endless kidney& bladder infections began. In my early 30's my gp started getting back urine samples from the lab w/ no bacteria, infection, sediment, etc, even though I was 100% positive I had an infection each time. I had been w/o med insurance so hadn't been to a urologist in a decade, as soon as I got it I made an appt. with a great dr, did a bunch of awful testing & got the IC diagnosis. I am on no pain meds of any kind, and am in pain probably 3 days a week, with a couple days a month being about as pain intense as labour. I just take macrobid nightly to prevent the kidney infections. I hope I didn't bore you to death w/ all this- I started out to write just a friendly greeting. If you want, I'd like to hear your story, any treatments or pain managements that have helped. IC pain is so awful, people really do need support from others that can truly understand, not jut sympathize. Wish you all the best, hope you are managing ok.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dreamer4life90 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 05
Alex0626 commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Jan 20
jumpingbean23 commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Dec 28