Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum User Group
IC awareness/support
About This Group:

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!

Founded by MSKshelly on September 22, 2009
62 members

IC awareness/support

Hi everyone, I am new to the support group and just trying to get the hang of things. I just turned 20 years old and was diagnosed with IC in January of 2009. They believe I have had it since I was at least 7 years old, but I also have IBS, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis so they didn't catch it as soon as they normally would have. It has definitely been a battle trying to find the perfect mix of medicines for all of my health problems without irritating one of them. But it's getting better over time. I may have rough days but they are nothing compared to what my pain used to be from this horrific disease. Anyways, I am wondering if anyone knows of a website or where I can find IC awareness/support bracelets? My family, boyfriend, and friends want to show their support and all really want bracelets, but I just cant seem to find any besides some beaded ones(i don't think the boys will be up for that kind! haha). Anyways if anyone has any ideas/answers please let me know!! Thanks!

Nicole
1 Comment
HI Nicole, I have been pretty overwhelmed lately and just thought I better check this site
and found your post.  There are many IC support groups, I have a website many for patients
with IC, MOARKIC.

There are also too national groups that have a lot of great info and I believe IC awareness type bracelets.  There is a lady on Facebook that sells things like this to raise money,
or did for the ICA.  I have not seen her on Facebook lately.  We are not supposed to paste links,on this site though,,, sorry.  

Send me a pm for more info.

Shelly
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Apr 17
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
Apr 17
karryon55 commented on Husband's health...
Apr 15