I.C. could it be??
doctors have told me for years ive had endo..15 to be exact. now there saying i might have I.C. here are my symptoms: burning while having number one(pee) especially after words. and frequency . burning and stabbing pain in vagina,outside of vagina. pain so bad i can not have sex with my husband :( feels like a have infections all the time(but the tests come up clear) painful periods spotting for days. stabbing pelvic pain on and off period(so constantly now) a bruising feeling down there. tired,depressed,stressed. and more does this sound familiar to anyone? im in great need of support. thanks for reading. kari
doctors says he wants to preform surgery laproscopy and cystoscopy FINALLY after 15 yrs spent in pain i might find out whats wrong,and find some relief! im very thankful. just waiting on insurance as of now!! hurray! i hope it goes smoothly!
Definately sounds like it may be IC. The cystoscopy should be able to tell. A lot of things sometimes go with IC including vulvadynia. Sounds like the symptoms of pain in your vagina and around it could be that. Your gyn should be able to help with that diagnosis. I'm so sorry this has taken so long to be diagnosed. That happens a lot with IC. People can suffer in pain for a long time before being diagnosed. Living like this so long would definately make you tired and depressed. Hopefully your insurance goes thru quickly and you can have these tests done and get some answers!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12