PLEASE HELP ME....PLEASE?
I've been diagnosed with hematuria, microscopic, been to a urologist and had a scope done but he found nothing...but what scares me is that it's "a vast amount of blood"....I was scared it was cancer, specialist said that I had the insides of a younger female, I've also had a sono done vaginally and a ct scan but what's happening is the pain I get...I can wake up, urinate and it feels like my uterus wants to "fall out", like it feels heavy, like I'm not emptying my bladder or something. I get the same feeling when I'm on my period, it's like my insides (uterus is dropping) weigh heavily. During bm's sometimes I feel this intense pressure and pain radiating from my pelvic area to my rectum, just from bearing down for a bm. Or a can just be sitting and get that pain, it feels like gas, but feels like it's sitting in my lower pelvic region, anyway I go to the bathroom, proceed to push for a bm and or to release the "pressure" and I get this almost unbareable pain...and if I feel this "pressure" and start to have intercourse, the pain becomes even more excrusiating...I feel like I want to die or go to the E.R...but my docs so far, have no answer...tired of living in pain...with no answers
P.S
I also had a clean pap...

Have you sent a PM to SherrieP or visited her community (Pelvic Organ Prolapse)?

She and/or our expert Urogynocologist may be able to help with further advice.

C~
Here are the links:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urogynecology/show/743

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urogynecology/show/129

C~
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12