Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum User Group
PLEASE HELP ME....PLEASE?
About This Group:

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!

Founded by MSKshelly on September 22, 2009
62 members

PLEASE HELP ME....PLEASE?

I've been diagnosed with hematuria, microscopic, been to a urologist and had a scope done but he found nothing...but what scares me is that it's "a vast amount of blood"....I was scared it was cancer, specialist said that I had the insides of a younger female, I've also had a sono done vaginally and a ct scan but what's happening is the pain I get...I can wake up, urinate and it feels like my uterus wants to "fall out", like it feels heavy, like I'm not emptying my bladder or something. I get the same feeling when I'm on my period, it's like my insides (uterus is dropping) weigh heavily. During bm's sometimes I feel this intense pressure and pain radiating from my pelvic area to my rectum, just from bearing down for a bm. Or a can just be sitting and get that pain, it feels like gas, but feels like it's sitting in my lower pelvic region, anyway I go to the bathroom, proceed to push for a bm and or to release the "pressure" and I get this almost unbareable pain...and if I feel this "pressure" and start to have intercourse, the pain becomes even more excrusiating...I feel like I want to die or go to the E.R...but my docs so far, have no answer...tired of living in pain...with no answers
P.S
I also had a clean pap...

Have you sent a PM to SherrieP or visited her community (Pelvic Organ Prolapse)?

She and/or our expert Urogynocologist may be able to help with further advice.

C~
divineguidance3443 commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Aug 17
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Jul 22
calamfred is scared but determined. Comment
Jul 20