Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum User Group
Someone Please Help
About This Group:

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!

Founded by MSKshelly on September 22, 2009
62 members

Someone Please Help

Hi, I am new here.  I desperately need help.  My problems all began in 1992 I had a tubal in Feb and all my bladder issuses started in June.  I had never had them before.  I found a great uro in TX.  She worked with me several years but had it under control.  I have sinced moved to Ok and am perimenopausal.  Eight months ago it all started again.  The uro I was seeing  in TX is now gone, so I started seeing one here.  Who hasnt done much good.  He did the ultrasound and th cysto and said everyting was fine.  I told him I could drink baking soda and it helped alot.  He put me on potassium chloride and said if this didnt work the only thng left would be the implant or I cant remember what it is called where they put a needle in your ankle onece a week  There has to be someting else that can be done my other uro did..  Does anyone know a good uro in Oklahoma.  I would like female if possiable they seem to understand better and has anyone else had a relationship with this and a tubal?  Thank you so much.  I hope someone will pleae help me.
KristenKen commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Sep 27
jlentz9684 commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Sep 10
divineguidance3443 commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Aug 17