Someone Please Help
Hi, I am new here.  I desperately need help.  My problems all began in 1992 I had a tubal in Feb and all my bladder issuses started in June.  I had never had them before.  I found a great uro in TX.  She worked with me several years but had it under control.  I have sinced moved to Ok and am perimenopausal.  Eight months ago it all started again.  The uro I was seeing  in TX is now gone, so I started seeing one here.  Who hasnt done much good.  He did the ultrasound and th cysto and said everyting was fine.  I told him I could drink baking soda and it helped alot.  He put me on potassium chloride and said if this didnt work the only thng left would be the implant or I cant remember what it is called where they put a needle in your ankle onece a week  There has to be someting else that can be done my other uro did..  Does anyone know a good uro in Oklahoma.  I would like female if possiable they seem to understand better and has anyone else had a relationship with this and a tubal?  Thank you so much.  I hope someone will pleae help me.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12