Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum User Group
What is the latest technology on irradicating chronic bladder infecton...
About This Group:

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!

Founded by MSKshelly on September 22, 2009
62 members

What is the latest technology on irradicating chronic bladder infectons?

I have chronic bladder infections most often after relations.  I have been on many antibiotics for years, more often now.(I have become resistant to many and allergic to some, one even caused me to now have cold urticaria).
Is there any thing that can be done to remove the area that is chronically being infected due to mutated bacteria that never really goes away? I was in the hospital last year with pyelonephritis. I also have flare ups of interstitial cystitis sometimes when I get an infection.  To make matters worse, I have uterine fibroids and endometriosis.  As I age it has gotten worse when I am on my period.  The pelvic pain and inflammation has me at the end of my rope.  Is there any thing new out there that I can try.  I just finished 14 days of levaquin and now I don't test positive for nitrite but still test positive for leukocytes.  I am now trying D-mannose hoping that it will help.
divineguidance3443 commented on My Nutcracker Syndrom...
Aug 17
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Jul 22
calamfred is scared but determined. Comment
Jul 20