Interstitial Cystitis Community
BAD SMELL

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

BAD SMELL

OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE.  I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. I HAVE USED CREAM AND PILLS. THE THING IS I DON'T BELIEVE THE SMELL IS COMING FROM THE INSIDE OF MY VAGINA. I TAKE A SHOWER I CAN SMELL IT EVEN WHEN I AM WASHING, AFTER THE SHOWER THE SMELL IS STILL THERE. I PUT Y CLOTHES ON THE SMELL IS STILL THERE AND EVERYBODY AROUND ME CAN SMELL IT. THE OTHER DAY I OPENED UP MY FRIEND CAR DOOR AND THE SMELL GOT REALLY STRONG., I WILL OPEN UP A DOOR AND THE SMELL WILL FILL THE ROOM.. WHEN I AM WORKING AND I LIFT MY ARM UP THEY SAY THAT THE SMELL GETS STRONGER, WHEN PEOPLE WALK PASS ME AT WORK THE SMELL GETS STRONGER.. THE SMELL LINGERS BEHIND ME..  I TOOK MY FINGER AND PUT IT INSIDE ME AND I DIDNT SMELL IT. BUT IF I RUN MY FINGER CLOSE TO MY RECTUM AND IN BETWEEN MY BUTT CHEECKS I CAN SMELL THE OLD URINE SMELL..I LAID ON MY BED ONE DAY AND THE SMELL JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE, VERY STRONG IT WAS.. I HAVE BEEN CALLING OUT OF WORK FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS AND I DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO PAY MY RENT.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER TO GET RID OF THIS SMELL CAUSE I DONT THINK I CAN GO ON ANY LONGER WITHOUT ANSWERS.
stress can also play a part in the release of chemicals that cause body odor, the website Curezone. com  may help to shed light on your problem. other factors to consider a liver cleanse or liver flush, increase your in take of green leafy vegitables, increase your water intake, lower your homocystien levels maybe elevated.    curezone offers a forum for those suffering from body odor issue like myself, it's a place to post helpful insights on the issue.   i hope this is of some help to you.   here's another helpful hint, a book called natual healing, by gary null it contains proticols for the treatment of body odor and more.  
Belive it or not baking soda does work  or u could also have tmau
Bath in baking soda and also put some in underwear and prob areas