Cipro with Bactrin?
I'm a veteran of a severe sepsis event one year ago that nearly killed me.  The ICU IV'ed very strong antibiotics into me then.  Had periodic UTI's over the past 3 years, diagnosed as a neurogenic bladder from T2 diabetes, a consequence of Agent Orange exposure 45 yrs. ago.  I've been dosed so often with Cipro by the VA docs, it no longer works.  Now, I'm facing another case of kidney infection (many severe symptoms @ this moment), and I'm given Cipro with Bactrim.  Three doses, and tremendous nausea and vomiting.  Am I on the wrong track, and what should I be using instead if anything?  I'm fading pretty fast, with little confidence in the treatment at present.
Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea are few common side effects of antibiotics. If nausea is unbearable it is suggested to consult your attending doctor. The correct drug, dosage and frequency of treatment depend on the clinical examination findings and test results. If you are not satisfied with your doctor’s opinion it is suggested to seek second opinion. Keep me posted on how you are doing.
Best luck and regards!