Interstitial Cystitis Community
Detailed information about my testicle pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Hi Doctor, Thank you for such service first of all. I am a 23 year old male having this issue or concern for about almost 1 and half years. It first started during the summer before the past one with pain on my right testicle and constipation. I looked around online and I see that constipation may cause testicular pain. At the beginning the pain was on the right top of testicle and side. It was not a 24/7 pain. it comes goes. but most of the day around 90% of the time I had pain. Since I did not have insurance I did not consult with the doctor. I did take home remedies such as prune juice, dates, and sometime tried dulcolax for the constipation, eventhough it did not work as I needed. Once I got the insurance about a year later I went to the doctor, but testicle pain was not bad as it was before but constipation got worse. Once I did couple of appointments with the doctor he prescribed me to do a colonoscopy and result came back negative. They said it is IBS. Since I had/have gas trouble also they did endoscopy only thing it showed on the endoscopy was some marks were on my beginning of the throat. He took a biopsy of it and result came back negative. Also we did ultrasound of the abdomen and it came back negative as well.  Once the testicle pain came back again my doctor prescribed me to a urologist and he did a physical examination and told there is an infection on my epididymis. prescribed me sulfamethadoxale tmp ds for three weeks and it didnt satisfy what my problem. He then did a ultrasound and only thing he found out was there is extra fluid but that is something not worry about and that is not the reason of your pain I am worrying about. About the sexual activity. Due to my backpain, One time I went to spa where they offered masterbation (masturbation) I received it. with my gf I just had oral sex. So since this is something I was worrying about urologist did test for chlamydia and gonorrhea and both result came back negative. I have lost around 15 pounds from the day I saw my physician and I was in so much worried and tensed during these days.
As of now my condition is this, sometimes i get narrow bowel movement(amount of total stool- only a little), sometimes thick one in the beginning and small pieces after that, sometimes I have abdominal pain, left side of my stomach feels something blocking there, gas, bloating(not always but quite often). Mucus on my stool(some time)
Urination- sometimes too often, when I push hard to go to bathroom I have clear discharge from my penis, 3-5 times I have seen white mucus in my urine.  some times I have seen my urine is cloudy. When I go to bathroom in the morning, I have seen that my testicle gets larger and feels that all the fluids filled in there that is really uncomfortable. I feel pain or discomfort on right side of the groin it only happens some times and feel pain and discomfort behind the testicle and that side between my thigh and testicle also sometimes middle of between anus and testicle. I do have gas/bloating. I do have a doubt if I lost appetite or not.
Any kind of inputs are appreciated in advance.