Aa
A
A
Close
IC bladder, rectocele repaired and complete hycterectomy
I had a complete hysterectomy and rectocele repaired 6 weeks ago. My husband and I have tried to have sex and he could not even get penis in vagina/ very painful.! I also have intercystial cystitis. I am in a lot of lower abdominal pain there as it is. I am trying to recover and work standing all day.  I can feel a hard nub in side the back side of my vagina. I would like to know if this is normal??? I never had that there before surgery. I only had a soft bulge and feeling of everything dropping. I still have the dropping feeling when I stand a lot. Is this normal and will it get better?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i did find out tuesday the 26th. that the nub was something normal,as discribed by my dr. IT WAS THE NORMAL.I SAID I GUESS ,I WASN`T NORMAL BEFORE,CUZ I NEVER FELT THAT. SHE SAID IT IS A NORMAL VAGINA FOLD. WELL, I SAID WHY IS IT HARD ,LIKE A CLITORIS,? SHE SAID IT WAS LIKE HAVING A BABY THRU THE VAGINA. I NEVER HAD THAT DONE, CUZ, I HAD A C/SECTION. WELL, ANYWAY, I AM STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN . I GUESS, FROM THE SURGERY AND THE IC. I HURT IN THE VAGINA AND THE KIDNEY BACK AREA. I ALSO FEEL SOOOO TENDER IN MY STOMACHE. SHE SAID I WOULD FEEL THAT WAY. OH WELL. SHE ALSO FOUND BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, WHEN SHE LOOKED UNDER MICRISCOPE. I JHAVEN`T HAD THAT SINCE MY 20`S. I AM MARRIED AND THE NURSE SAID IT WAS NOT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources