I am free from klebsiella in Urine. I just followed some basic things, I am sharing because it might help someone
1. No Or Zero Sugars.
2. No Spicy Food.
3. Raw Garlic Eating 2 times a Day (Worst Part).
4. Augmentin (1 G) as prescribed by Doctor 2 times a day.
5. Drinking More than 2 liters of water. And Peeing immediatly if i feel like passing urine. try to pass the urine again after few seconds as that Urine left can contaminate Urine Again.
6. Healthy and More diet than usual, Because this antibiotic will kill normal healthy bacteria as well. So Good diet is very important and take light food like Rice (Bit Starchy but ok to take once) . Green Vegetables half cooked.
Take Probiotics and avoid excessive milk.
7. Remember to take good multivitamin or Garlic/Cranberry Capsules or supplements.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.