Interstitial Cystitis Community
Klebsiella SPP in Urine STill i have no symptoms of pain but bit of Uri...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Klebsiella SPP in Urine STill i have no symptoms of pain but bit of Urine Dripping

I have a question?
I am diagnosed with Klebsiella SPP in Urine? - Big AMount?
I am on medication..
My Only concern  that is it possible that i could infect my self in Lungs as of now i am ok no pressure in lungs and feeling Ok. Same thing my GP said that lungs are Ok and clear.

Is there any case that Internally it might climb to other part from Urine or Bladder.
Please provide suggestions. and in case you have any suggestions related to any possible way to flush this out please reply.

Also i would like to tell you all i never felt sick and i way playing and going thriugh all routines properly. Now i am depressed.
Hi there!

The subtypes of the bacteria that infects the respiratory tract is usually different from that commonly cause UTI and it is unlikely for the infection to spread from the GU tract to the respiratory tract despite being on antibiotics.
Hope this information helps.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this information helps.

Take care!
Thank you Mam. I appreciate your comments.

My Lungs are healthy infect i feel that i am ok!!

But still worried about this Thing in Urine Track. I am more worried after reading that Mortality rate in This Bacteria is very Higher.

Hope it will go away from Body....

I am on heavy antibiotics... Lets see they help or Not!!!!
Hi ,

I am free from klebsiella in Urine. I just followed some basic things, I am sharing because it might help someone

1.  No Or Zero Sugars.
2. No Spicy Food.
3. Raw Garlic Eating 2 times a Day (Worst Part).
4. Augmentin (1 G) as prescribed by Doctor 2 times a day.
5. Drinking More than 2 liters of water. And Peeing immediatly if i feel like passing urine.
6. Healthy and More diet than usual, Because this antibiotic will kill normal healthy bacteria as well. So Good diet is very important.

Take Probiotics and  avoid excessive milk.

7. Remember to take good multivitamin or Garlic/Cranberry Capsules or supplements.