Lump on the underside of penis corona.
I have a soft lump on the underside of the penis corona. The lump is located next to the frenulum. It's slightly raised when flacid. It most noticible during a semi erect stage and not so noticble during a full erection. The lump is not hard in a full erection stage. The lump is of skin colour and does not cause any sort of pain. Please advise whether this is caused for concern.

Further information: I do not know how long I had this lump as it is located on the underside and I'm circumsized.

Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, warts, cysts, papules etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a dermatologist/ venereologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!