Interstitial Cystitis Community
Please help pain after laparoscopy surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

I had surgery two weeks ago, a laparoscopy, cystoscopy and myomectomy. The original procedure was for Endometriosis and the removal of a fibroid on my uterus. The surgeon removed the Endometriosis and the fibroid, fixed a pothole in my small bowel?? and found Interstitial Cystitis!. As I read here, I  was not surprised to wake up in more pain than expected. It was horrible and literally felt like I'd been filled with glass. I had a really bad reaction to the h2o gas, which really inflamed my diaphragm and made it really hard to take painkillers, when i went home the pain got worse. I found difficultly in peeing, passing gas, and the diaphragm/stomach pain was excruciating! I went back to the doctor, and he  gave me  stomach protectors..( 3 type since then,) now I'm on cimetidine, after that I had a few good days and thought  finally, this is may way out of this hell! Although I am still always feeling lots of pain in my bladder.

It has been  a week today, that I started having this terrible cramp in my bladder and i think my rectum, this usually happens in the morning when, my body decides to clear my bowels. The pain/cramps have been getting stronger every and each morning, inflaming my bladder even more to the point I was worried as I saw some blood on my stool. So I went back to the Doctor, who tested my pee, scanned me he did all the tests. I have no infection that he could find he gave me a new prescription of Co-codomal 30/500. I've used it for few days but i stopped as they made me really constipated and now the cramps started again. It's an excruciating pain, if I need to go, or pass gas and my bladder always hurts. I can't manage to get a full nights sleep, as i have to pee so many times! I'm really worried, I don't seem to find anyone that have share the same symptoms as me. Please any help at all, would be so appreciated. I am sorry I have written so much, it is my first post ever. Thanks
.