PrOstAte problem

I have been having the following problems I have had anal pain and tingling and redness on the tip of my penis and a tingling sensation and pain that shouts down my inner thighs. I have had STD checks with all stds gonareha chlymadia syphillis HIV hep abc herpes blood test. Checks for anal stds have also been done all negative. But I still have this Pain my sexual history had me convinced it was STD related but all negative results could this be prostatitis I know there is bacterial and non bacterial. Can someone please help as this is driving me crazy I want to have sex but am to scared. Thanks
Hi there!

Well, the regular tests done in an STD panel can be falsely negative in a few situations and hence the tests results need to be discussed in detail with your doctor for the probability; and/ or may need to be repeated in a few weeks. Assuming the tests to be true negatives, other possibilities such as infections/ inflammations (non-sexually transmitted), foreign bodies such as calculi, ulcers/ erosions, growths/ masses, referred pain from other regions etc, may need to be considered. It would be best to have this evaluated by your urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!

Thank you for your response FYI I have had 6 STD tests all coming back neg for the above stds can this still b negative I have been given te all cleAr to have sex by all doctors STD clinics I have visited with sommany tests could a neg test result still be false I have pain in the anus and tingling still occurring which I can't explain I have no answers and this is driving me crazy thanks