Sex and Interstitial Cystitis
I have had interstitial cystitis for over 2 years and my sex life has seriously been affected. I find it impossible to get excited, and if I do I don't get very wet. I also experience pain/ burning during intercourse and even during orgasms, which are rare now. I use a lubrication that doesn't bother my IC and that helps but I really need to get my sex drive back. I did some research and was considering trying Gaia women's libido vitamins but was wondering if there was anything else.
Hi there!

Discomfort during sexual intercourse often accompanies IC symptoms. While the cause is believed to be inflammation of pelvic structures, unfortunately there is little aside anti-inflammatory medications that can be used for symptomatic relief. You could consult a urologist for appropriate management of IC, though I would suggest seeing a gynaecologist as well, to rule out other secondary issues and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!