about kidney stone
hello sir i am 28 years old male.i have two 2 mm kidney stone at my right kidney since 2 years.i am drinking daily more than 5 litres water.even i m unable to pass it.when i drink lots of water i have pain in my low back.i went to doctor also but doctor told me to take lots of water.please help me to get rid of it.
Hi there!

Well management is typically dependent on the position and the size of the stone. Assuming that the stone is located in the renal pelvis, it would be considered relatively small to require specific management. If all possible factors responsible for stone formation have adequately been controlled and taking plenty of fluids has not been successful, I would suggest consulting a urologist if specific management would be advisable in your case. Meanwhile you could consult your treating doctor for suggestion of anti-spasmodic medications for adequate pain control.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!