Interstitial Cystitis Community
female teen questioning...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

female teen questioning...

ok... so i am a teen girl and lately (about a year) ive expireienced weird physical symptoms. first off, i used to have relations with an ex, and never had any vaginal problems then. but about a year ago i had relations with another person.... i know for a fact this person is clean of disease, myself also but since then ive expirience vaginal discomfort. i know its more to do with how my body reacted to this expirience, but he did not ejaculate inside me. but since, my lower area has sometimes given off an odor, that is not strong, but lingering and embarassing. and i am an extremely clean person, still no matter how many times i wash it eventually rears itself again, either later in the day or sometime the next. but those are my only symptoms. but also, ive been masurbating penetrationally since i was eleven, and yet never orgasmed from it,.. and recently i thought i was going to, and instead i urinated.... i know alot would assume i squirted, but that is not the case. it is DEFINATELY urine. i try to hold it back but sometimes it comes out unexpectely and im just very appaled at my body.i read that soe women cannot come until their 20s, idk if thats the case or not. i am extremly uncomfterble with myself now and i really dont know whats wrong so advise is greatly appreciated.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Inability to control urine and an involuntary loss of urine is called urinary incontinence. It may be seen in urinary tract infections, vaginitis etc.You may try doing Kegels exercises. Try to squeeze the pelvic floor muscles for 10 seconds, then relax them for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times. Do these exercises three times a day. You can do these exercises any time, in any place. Empty your bladder completely whenever you go to the toilet. Since you had this incontinence only once it does not seem to be related to any serious cause. It is suggested to discuss it with a healthcare provider if the symptoms are severe and persistent. Keep me posted on how you are doing.
Best luck and regards!