Interstitial Cystitis Community
info
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

info

4656379?1247548935
I've bumps like around my crotch area. that area used to scratch me from time to time. it started with one bump  and it spread around my crotch. I remember I went to the doctor before bc I had a little bump on lower part of mt shaft of my penis. my doctor told me it could be cause by bacteria. And also I was tested for a STD and I was negative. Because I had the one bump on the lower shaft of my penis for months now. she gave me somethin for it but it really doesnt seem to go away. and like a couple of months after like 3 very little bumps came up on the upper part of my shaft. it doesnt itch or anything. I dont know if that just part of my body or its something else. now I have 2 bumps on my shaft one went away because I have put the cream the doctor gave me before on it. but I dont think the cream is for that. because I think the cream is for warts and I dont think its that. so right now as we speak I have like 2 bumps on my shaft and the bumps around my crotch. I was thinking maybe I got those bumps because I sweat a lot in that area and I wear tight pants.