Interstitial Cystitis Community
info

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

info

4656379?1247548935
I've bumps like around my crotch area. that area used to scratch me from time to time. it started with one bump  and it spread around my crotch. I remember I went to the doctor before bc I had a little bump on lower part of mt shaft of my penis. my doctor told me it could be cause by bacteria. And also I was tested for a STD and I was negative. Because I had the one bump on the lower shaft of my penis for months now. she gave me somethin for it but it really doesnt seem to go away. and like a couple of months after like 3 very little bumps came up on the upper part of my shaft. it doesnt itch or anything. I dont know if that just part of my body or its something else. now I have 2 bumps on my shaft one went away because I have put the cream the doctor gave me before on it. but I dont think the cream is for that. because I think the cream is for warts and I dont think its that. so right now as we speak I have like 2 bumps on my shaft and the bumps around my crotch. I was thinking maybe I got those bumps because I sweat a lot in that area and I wear tight pants.