Interstitial Cystitis Community
interstitial cystitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).

interstitial cystitis

i have vaginal pain and burning/itching sensation in my vagina during IC flare-up? is that normal?
  • burning (1 replies):
    Hi, When i pee i get this burning stinging sensation aro...[more]
  • after menopause (3 replies):
    I HAVE HAD CONSTANT BURNING INFLAMATION OF URETHRA. THE ...[more]
  • Confused (1 replies):
    Dear doctor, I am a girl of 25 years old. It is from a ...[more]
I have had IC for a year or so. I have noticed I burn right when my urine is about to come out using the bathroom. I have many, many symptoms for this disease.You may have yeast infection or urinary tract infection. Consult doctor.
Avatar n tn
HI there, I have IC but I also have problems with my pelvic floor muscles. It's often related. It's called Vestibulodynia or Vaginismus. You should look into it.
im 17 and ive had ic for almost a year id that during a flare up it does burn but not all the time just when you urinate. do you ever get the cramps that just make you double over in pain those just make me wana jump in front of a moving vehicle haha.