Interstitial Cystitis Community
miserable
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

miserable

I'm 41 and 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. My first pregnancy was horrible as no dr. would treat my interstitial cystitis at all. Once again I'm not sleeping as I have to pee 20 times a night. I can't take care of my daughter, dog, or my home because I have no energy. I also have no access to a dr. since I have no insurance this time around. I'm ready to give up. My husband's doing the best job he can do. I can't stand the pain and fatigue anymore.

Related Discussions
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

I hope you are under the regular care of an obstetrician and your symptoms are unrelated to pregnancy. IC may aggravate during pregnancy under the effect of hormones and medications are best avoided during the period. I would suggest taking plenty of water with plenty of fruits and vegetables and see if this seems to help. If the symptoms continue to remain severe I would suggest consulting a urologist and your treating obstetrician for appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979