urinary obstruction
I am a 21 year old male.I am suffering from urinary obstruction. It is very difficult to start a urine stream.also poor streaming is the result.Now i dont feel to urinate at all even if the bladder is filled.
My uroligist told me to do cystoscopy. I masterbated a lot more than 6 years. Now i am using dynapres and zosert tablets at night prescribeb by the uroligist.
Also i am suffering from another urinary problem. I have difficulty in urinating in public or in the presence of someone...
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neuro-muscular issues, prostatic issues such as infection/ inflammation/ enlargement, infections/ inflammation of the urinary tract, strictures/ scar formation, growths/ masses etc. It would be best to have this evaluated in detail by a urologist. After a cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!