CT angio
I am a 240 pound male RN who had a bad nuke stress test involving the LAD artery flow,  symptoms are fatigue, shortness of breath, palpitations, lightheaded spells.      Elected for CTA since I'm only 32 with great lipid profile----  Today I did have the CTA but i am concerned due to the fact  I think my pulse actually rose during the breath hold, i suspect it may have been 65 to possibly 70 during the contrast phase,   how much will this degrade the accuracy?   Will the images still be just as good for all practical purposes  with just a little extra radiation?  Or will the detection of some lesion possibly be compromised with a pulse in the high 60's
The degree the heart rate needs to be lowered will depend on the type of scanner--the heart rate can be higher with a dual source scanner.  Hopefully the images will be of high quality.